Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Several Duplicated Custom Field Groups

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 10-52-09 Custom Fields Group ‹ Dog Food Dog Treats Raw Food The Paw Shop — WordPress.png

I got a group field called "Toolset WooCommerce" duplicated 35 times or so, all groups are empty except for the first one that has several fields on it, I want to delete all the duplicated ones and just leave the one that has fields on it, as you can see in the screenshot, I am not able to select the group fields in the Toolset>Custom Fields Interface therefore I cannot delete them. I even tried looking for where they can be in the database but couldn't find hint of where they could be, could you please help me to delete those additional groupfields and if possible, help me to diagnose what could happened for them to appear?

Thanks in advance

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

We have couple of tickets reported related to this issue before as well but we unable to identify the trigger point yet.

if you able to identify what is the trigger point having said that on what course of the action the new custom field group namely "Toolset WooCommerce" is added then we can investigate this further.

Please check the following related ticket that will help you where also mentioned the workaround you will have to use to delete those unwanted "Toolset WooCommerce" custom field group:
- https://toolset.com/forums/topic/multiple-woocommerce-groups/#post-2563023

Thank you the post you sent me helped me =)

Chris confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-25 15:11:45.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.