Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Setting From et Reply-To fields with CRED

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to add "Reply To" in CRED email header.

Solution:
With CRED 1.5.2, we have added new filter "cred_mail_header" using which you can add header elements to your CRED emails.

You can find proposed solution on the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/setting-from-et-reply-to-fields-with-cred/#post-380580

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by volodiaB 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi!

For those interested, I made it work with the following code in the functions.php file of my theme :

// Set From parameter in emails
add_filter( 'cred_mail_header', 'add_my_header', 10, 3 );
function add_my_header( $headers, $formid, $postid, $notification_counter = 0 ) {
	if ( $formid === 24 ) {
	  $email = types_render_field( "email", array( "raw"=>"true" ) );
	  $nom = types_render_field( "nom" );
	  $myheaders = array( 'From: ' . $nom . ' <' . $email . '>' );
	  return array_merge( $headers, $myheaders );
	}
}

Cheers,
Volo

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.