Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Setting Featured Image on CPT created by toolset

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I need to simply be able to set an image on one of the post types created with toolset
Ex: winepaysnow.com/member/XYZMEMBER
when this link is shared I would like to be able to set the image/description for the social sharing for the entire /member/ CPT-SLUG

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
winepaysnow.com

Hello, you're talking about the text and image that appears in your Facebook newsfeed, for example, when you share a link to one of these Member posts? Toolset doesn't have any built-in SEO features like this but Yoast SEO and other 3rd-party plugins are designed to help you customize and manage this information. Yoast will allow you to set specific meta information to add to the shared feed item. I'm not sure if Yoast allows you to manage that information at level of the whole post type - I normally see this information set per post. I would ask their support team for more information about that kind of customization. If you need any information from Toolset to facilitate that conversation, please let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.