Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Select field with 0 value not saving with CRED Form

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Issue is similar to https://toolset.com/forums/topic/select-with-data-value-0-not-outputting-values/ but in addition to display issues, a front-end form to edit the field will not update the field value if the zero is selected. This is a relationship form and the field is on the intermediary post. The value is saved if edited on the admin edit screen of the intermediary post type itself, so this seems to be an issue within Toolset Forms.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share problem URL so I can review your current setup and check whats going wrong and once I review your current setup I will try to reproduce the issue with my test and and if reproduced successfully I will escalate the issue to our next level support.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi there,

Please keep this topic open for another few days, if you don't mind. I just got busy over the past few days, but I am still intending to set up site access for your. I just need to complete a few other tasks first.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ok - no problem.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.