Skip Navigation

[Closed] Search results template is show results with different formatting

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author
search results 3.jpg
search results 2.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I created a search page using Views and a Grid, when adding a paragraph with dynamic text (Post Content (Body)) the first two results show different formatting. The text is larger for only the first two results. See attached images.
The third entry in the image shows the correct expected result. Is this a bug?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
See Attached image

What is the link to your site?
site is on local computer

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

As I do not have access to the website it is hard to know why this is happening on your website.

One thing that I can suggest is that you check the post content itself, to make sure there is no BOLD or different font used int h actual content of the post itself.

Other than that, you need to upload the website somewhere so we can have access to be able to check.

Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Search results template is show results with different formatting’ is closed to new replies.