Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Salient Visual Composer "Page Builder" button is not visible on Add/Edit pages

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
test site - with page builder icon.png
dev site - without page builder icon.png

Long story short: I'm seriously considering changing the theme of my site from Avada to Salient.

I am trying to: create new pages, and when I do, a "Page Builder" button that summons a Salient-specific version of the Visual Composer is not visible. See "test site - with page builder icon.png" for an image that shows the button that ought to be visible. See "dev site - without page builder icon.png" for what I see when I try to add a new Thesis Work (custom page type).

Yes, I checked the Web Inspector for JavaScript errors and saw none. 🙁

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the "Page Builder" button, just below the Title field.

Instead, I got: no "Page Builder" button.

test1.JPG

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I can login your website, in your screenshot:
hidden link
There is a "Page Builder" button, I have tried to disable all Toolset plugins in your website, then create a new post, but still can not see the "Page Builder" button, see screenshot: test1.JPG

Is this problem related with Toolset plugins?
If it is, where and how can I see the "Page Builder" button in your website?

Luo, thanks for looking into this issue.

I removed all of the themes and then disabled all of the plugins, except for the Salient Visual Composer, and still the Page Builder icon did not appear on the Edit screen. I think I'll have to contact the theme vendor at this point.

Thanks for your help!

You are welcome

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.