Skip Navigation

[Resolved] right-to-left language

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

When changing the WordPress language to Hebrew, which is a right-to-left language, various elements such as checkboxes overlap and text direction changes.

Solution:

Set the Bootstrap version to 3 in Toolset > Settings > Bootstrap loading to resolve the layout issues on your theme.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

Hello
When I change the language of WordPress to Hebrew, which is a right-to-left language, many things change for me, for example, the checkboxes overlap each other, the text is in the other direction
Would appreciate help
Thank you and good day
Younes

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi Younes,

The front end of the website usually depends on the theme that you use.

Would you please give me and example of the issue that you are experiencing with a link that I can see?

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi Younes,

I made the last message private as you shared login info in a publish forum.

I checked and the Bootstrap version that your theme uses is 3. I set that in Toolset > Settings > Bootstrap loading and it is fixed.

Thanks.

Thank you
You helped me a lot
Younes

YounesZ5625 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-20 09:06:47.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.