Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Revolution Slider deleted when activated the plugins / not responsive

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
When I activate: Toolset Layouts and Toolset Avada Integrations my revolution slider disappears.

Solution:
Deactivate Toolset Avada Integrations as the latest version of Layouts is already integrated and integration plugin is now obsolete, you don’t need it anymore to make Layouts plugin work. Deactivating the Avada Integration solved the problem

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author
withoutrevo.png
metrevo.png

I am trying to: Im trying to see my revolution slider intact and keep the site responsive, the banner at nieuws isn't 100% width and the background within the pictures aren't either.

I visited this URL: hidden link and hidden link

I expected to see: a revolution slider and full width headers and backgrounds at partners

Instead, I got: nothing and website sized backgrounds and headers

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Remy,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Can you please more clarify the issue? How is this related to Toolset and does this happen when you activated Toolset plugins?

This looks like an issue with Revolution slider so you would need to report it to their support team.

If this is some how related to Toolset plugin, then please provide us step by step details to reproduce this issue. Thank you

When i activate: Toolset-layouts and Toolset-Avada Integrations my slider dissappears. When deactivate those 2 plugins my revolution slider reappears.

Noman
Supporter

Hello Remy,

Okay. Could you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins (except Toolset and revolution slider) and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

- Also please deactivate Toolset Avada Integrations as the latest version of Layouts is already integrated and integration plugin is now obsolete, you don’t need it anymore to make Layouts plugin work.

- Looks like Toolset server requirements are not same as required. You can see the minimum Toolset requirements here: https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/

- MySQL 5.5.5 version in your site, is lower than the required for Toolset.

Please let me know how it goes.
Thank you

Deactivating the Avada Integration Solved the problem and the site is still responsive. I think the reason why it conflicted is because the plugin was absolete and it activated twice, since its already integrated in the layouts plugin! Thank for your service!

Another quick question, how neccasery is it to update my database? Last time i tried i caused lots of errors on my server lol.

To get a reply at my question above

Noman
Supporter

Great to hear that issue is resolved now. This is not necessary to upgrade MySQL and we have many clients who are using MySQL version 5.5 without any issue. It is suggested when you find any technical issue with Toolset OR for better performance and stability.

Thank you for your response. My issue has been solved. Thank you very much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.