Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Remove title and image from custom post type

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I have created a custom post type designed with divi. But, I want to remove the title, author, date, and featured image that automatically appears on top of the page, regardless of the content I choose to design myself. See for example: hidden link (Password: 123).

Ive created a child theme, but not sure how to remove these elements from this custom post type? It would be wonderful with some guiding comments! THank you!

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The elements that you're referring to are included by your website's theme Divi. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information related to the theme's features and options, we'll recommend consulting its official support and documentation.
( hidden link )

For example, you'll find the option to control what is shown by the theme on the single post pages at WP Admin -> Divi -> Theme Options -> Layout -> Single Post Layout.
( ref: hidden link - Layout Settings )

I hope this helps.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.