Skip Navigation

[Resolved] remove the company name from the issues, because it is showing on google search

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? On google search for company name, toolset issues raised till date are showing up. Can you modify the past issues raised to remove the company name or make them no-index.

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see? no

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Note: This issue was opened and Waqar took actions to address this issue, but it is not resolved. I responded to ticket, mentioning not close the ticket, but still it was closed.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Hema,

I've tried searching for your company name in google but none of the results show up with a link to our forums.

Thanks,
Shane

It is still showing on the first results page of google

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 10.04.30 AM.png

Hi Hema,

Could you send me the link to the tickets that show up with the URL ?

When I search google for the URL of your site this is what shows up. See Screenshot

Thanks,
Shane

Info to toolset.png

Hi Shane - Please see attached the screenshot

Shane
Supporter

Hi Hema,

Google seems to be caching the results because the this ticket no longer exists.

If you go here
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-need-toolset-to-remove-the-screenshots-shared-in-the-support-cases/

You will see that the ticket has been removed so once google bots crawl again then this should be removed.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.