I think we might have a problem with Relationships and the latest updates.
1. The link to Relationship Forms goes to a 404 Page Not Found (/wp-admin/cred_relationship_forms).
2. The select field to select a parent in any form for any post and any parent post is empty. If you try to preset the value in the form it doesn't work either. And it doesn't work in the dashboard either. See screenshots.
I have completed all the usual checks: Checked all plugins and themes for conflicts. Reset the field.
I have selected this website as an example but its happening to all my websites...
Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.
1. The link to Relationship Forms goes to a 404 Page Not Found (/wp-admin/cred_relationship_forms).
==>
This is a known issue and we already escalated it in front of our Devs and they already fixed it. I will check with them when we can have next release.
For #2:
2. The select field to select a parent in any form for any post and any parent post is empty. If you try to preset the value in the form it doesn't work either. And it doesn't work in the dashboard either. See screenshots.
==>
Can you please open a new ticket with all required details.