Skip Navigation

[Closed] relationship form is not working

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I need to connect two post types and the relationship form is not connecting. It displays cannot be associated. I verified the relationship and it is correctly done. I uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled but did not fix the problem.

It is not allowing me to connect in the front end not in the back end.

I can provide credentials for the tech to sign in.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes - can you please share details what relationship you created and what form you created and where you added the form (please share problem URL) and what post you want to connect?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] relationship form is not working’ is closed to new replies.