Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Regular Price field is not an option when using CRED to create a new product

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How can I insert the regular Price Field of a WooCommerce Product to a CRED Form?

Solution:
1. Head to Toolset > Post Forms > Manage custom fields in CRED forms > Click on "Manage custom fields"

2. Choose "products" and check "Show hidden fields"

3. Choose the Field you need to show in the CRED Form

4. Click on "Add" next to the field and choose the options available

5. Save and use it in CRED Forms.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/letting-cred-edit-custom-fields-created-by-other-plugins/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jonE-2 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: create products on the front-end using CRED. However, there is no field for price (the most important field!) when creating a CRED form.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

1. Head to Toolset > Post Forms > Manage custom fields in CRED forms > Click on "Manage custom fields"

2. Choose "products" and check "Show hidden fields"

3. Choose the Field you need to show in the CRED Form

4. Click on "Add" next to the field and choose the options available

5. Save and use it in CRED Forms.

DOC:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/letting-cred-edit-custom-fields-created-by-other-plugins/

Beda,
Thanks so much for the documentation. I searched all over for a document on this and couldn't find one. I'm out of the office today. Will try this tomorrow.

Please let me know if you need any more informations.

Thanks you for the instructions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.