Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pushing Data From CRED Forms to CRM

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by theW 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hello,
I'm creating a CRED form that will create a WP user.
I would like my CRED form to transfer the submitted data to:
The "RED TAIL CRM" hidden link
It's a simple 4 fields form.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Haven't found one.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
None

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - the role of Toolset is limited to Toolset in this query, I mean to say, once you save the form, the scope of Toolset ends there.

If you want to migrate the data after form submit to your desired CRM - you may try to use Form hook cred_save_data as we do not know where and how "RED TAIL CRM" is used to store the data.
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/#cred_save_data

Additionally, to debug such third party custom plugins/themes/CRMs is beyond the scope of our support policy. All user data is stored is user and usermeta table. So I think its better to raise this question to the CRM support and check with them where and how they store the data internally and accordingly try to save your content.

Thank you for your response Minesh.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.