Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Proxy error loading Toolset Blocks/Views when not logged in

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 11.21.54 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 11.23.13 AM.jpg

I am trying to: load page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: a grid of faculty custom post type view

Instead, I got: ProxyError 502

The view shows up fine when I'm logged in, but when I'm viewing the page as an authenticated user, the page doesn't load.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Currently, even though I can log in to the backend, I am still unable to reach any frontend URL being logged-in or logged-out. And all the URLs are redirected to hidden link
- hidden link ‎redirects to hidden link ‎and gives a 502 Proxy Error.

As you can see in the first note of this MDN article, 502 errors are usually caused by some server issue hidden link

A Gateway might refer to different things in networking and a 502 error is usually not something you can fix, but requires a fix by the web server or the proxies you are trying to get access through.

I am sure that I would encounter the same errors even if we deactivate all Toolset plugins. And if we can migrate your website to our platform, I am sure that we won't encounter these issues.

It seems to me that this issue is rather server-related than WordPress/Toolset-related. Please reach to your server administrator and ask for assistance, if they can provide more details that point to a Toolset issue we'll do our best to help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.