Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with Distance filter inputs_placeholder

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi, I have a Distance filter in my view. I customized the inputs_placeholder in this way:

[wpv-control-distance distance_unit_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_unit" distance_radius_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_radius" distance_center_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_center" compare_field="location" default_distance="250" default_unit="mi" distance_center_required="yes" inputs_placeholder="<div class='map-search-distance'><span>Find tunnels within</span> %%DISTANCE%% <span>radius of:</span></div><div class='map-search-center'>%%CENTER%%</div>"]

It was working fine, but I've just updated Blocks and now I get the default "Show results within..." text.

I tried to rebuild it with a simpler custom inputs_placeholder (without html tags), but it still doesn't work.

I think it should be a good idea if you add by default some html <span> to each element of the output, so it would be easier to style it.

thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This issue is known to us and already escalated and reported in front of our Devs. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I have any updates on it.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that we just published the errata page:
- https://toolset.com/errata/custom-placeholder-for-distance-filter-broken-with-maps-2-0-9/

please follow the instructions given with the above errata page.

Minesh
Supporter

Changing the ticket status.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that the fix for this issue is shipped with the latest Toolset Maps release version 2.0.10.
=> https://toolset.com/download/toolset-maps/#changelog

Can you please update ALL Toolset plugins to latest released version and try to resolve your issue. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.