Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Price range search filter

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by TomW5440 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I want to add a price range search filter using radio field. As I understand it using 'manually entered values' for CF is not working and due to be fixed in next update? That means I have to use 'existing custom field values'. The trouble with this is that it shows lots of prices. As a search filter I really want to be able to add my own values or come up with a work around to list price ranges. Is this possible please?

Thank you.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tom,

Thank you for getting in touch.

You are able to do a price range filter with the custom field and use your own values. If you set the filter's comparison to be a between, it will generate 2 filters a min and max.

You should also be able to provide you own values given that the min and max values you provide covers the values that are in the database for your radio field.

Are you using the block editor for this or is it the classic editor. If you want my assistance with setting this up you can provide the admin access and the link to the where the view is and I will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.