Skip Navigation

[Resolved] price range filter

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I am trying to: get a real estate type price filter to work
the filter is not functioning properly

I visited this URL: hidden link
should be a search filter area i can use in multiple locations and results should show on the hidden link page
I expected to see:
the other filters work but price does not

Instead, I got:

please enable private response as the site is currently in maintenance mode

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support.

1. Please make sure all Toolset plugins are updated to latest versions as a primary check.
Also can you please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Can you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

3. Yes, you can send us temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your staging site.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add the Links to the [View] Edit Screen and [Page] Edit Screen where you have inserted this View.

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.