Skip Navigation

[Resolved] PressCustomizr Pro Integration

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Juan 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

Dear Beda,

I know currently Toolset only have the integration development for Customizr, may I know whether Toolset will consider the PressCustomizr Pro version. I think Toolset selects the Customizr because it think this theme is one of the market leaders, as a website developer, I found PressCustomizr Pro provide more features and fancy style, compare with other framework, it is more clean and light weight.

I strongly recommend Toolset to consider this suggestion.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

As this is a feature request I will involve our Lead Developer here.

If, or when exactly our developers will add a new feature or not is not up-to us Supporters to determine.

Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration.

It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors.
Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.

This is why a Developer will get in touch with you here.

Please use the choice "I want to recommend a new feature" the next time you register a feature request.
The Developers will then reply to the request directly.

Thank you

Dear Beda,

Thanks for your instruction.

Dear Lead Developer,

Please kindly consider the integration of PressCustomizr Pro, compare with other them framework, I found this is clean and providing the developer the fancy effect of post grid and font style.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Kelvin

This is Juan, lead developer here. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

We use several variables when selecting themes to integarte with Layouts. As you pointed out, one of the is actual usage. Developig an integration layer for Layouts takes time and resources, especially with themes full of features like frontend display options, widgets, and their own page builders. We need to port their support over Layouts as custom cells, and then study the theme inside out to see how tings are done and make sure we did it correctly.

As you can imagine, each theme integration demands that someone from the team becomes an expert on the theme itself. Also, we need to keep an eye on updates and try to work with the theme devs so we can keep our support over releases. Overall, this is a huge task. That is the main reason we offered support for a selected number of themes first, and out goal is to expand that list slowly.

ANyway, I am taking a note for your request, and we will include this theme in the list we will evaluate later. This does not mean we will provide support, or that if that happens, it will happen soon at all. I can not make such promises 🙂

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Dear Juan,

Theme integration is not an easy task I know, as I find Toolset have the integration to this free version, I think the integration to its paid version may save at least 60% of time. Actually the paid version offer more fancy feature than the free version.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Kelvin

You are right, and as we offer integration with Customizr already, maybe extending to Customizr Pro is not as expensive as developing a brand new integration plugin. So I will ping the right people and see whether we can put this on our priority list. However, please notice again that this is not up to me to decide, nor I can tell you if and when this might happen.

Regards, and thanks a lot for your input.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.