Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Post Relationships broke site

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.21 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
web01.png
Capture.PNG

Hi There,

You probably already know this hence the advice to install the new types beta on a clean site with no other toolset plugins, but I was so excited I just went ahead and installed it before reading your instructions.

The first thing I noticed was that the plugin was not showing as registered in the plugins page. The second thing I noticed was the front end had gone blank, while the dashboard continued to work. I reinstalled the old version and everything returned to normal.

I'll get back to you with details of the project I'm working on shortly.

Cheers - Mark

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Glad to know that you are able to successfully revert back and your site is working.

Please describe the project and include screenshots of the custom-types, fields, taxonomy, and relationships that you created. Then, explain what you want to display on the front-end and how you want it to appear. The most important thing for us to realize is where and how you plan on displaying related content. The more specific you are, the better.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Also, please note that right now there is issue when you will activate the Types m2m beta with other toolset plugins active. So you MUST install beta with clean install as described in our blog:
=> https://toolset.com/2017/09/first-beta-of-types-2-3-with-post-relationship/

Additionally, whatever information you will share about your project is to get feedback from our valued client like you. The information you will share is not to solve your bug right now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.