Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Post creation form link – permission denied

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by geophray 5 years ago.

Author

I'm trying to install a form that will create a new post for a CPT and have inserted the form link in a view and it is displaying "Permission Denied" instead of a link to create a new post.

I've checked all the access permissions, and as far as I can tell it is full access for the roles I've been testing it with.

Ok I logged out and back in and now the following shortcode is displaying the form as expected: [cred_form form="ci-profile-create"]

Is it still best practice to link to a page where the form is hosted for post creation forms, or is there a process similar to the form post edit links?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.