Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Possible integration with oxygenapp.com integration

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: The possibility of using oxygenapp.com plugin to design the site, while being able to use Toolset, this is more of a feature request. But maybe using this type of builder with Toolset is a little redundant

URL: Check it out here hidden link

This is a fairly new app, let's you design the WP site almost from scratch but offering certain elements already done, similar to some of the themes like DIVI but with way more power. Or maybe I just need to stop being lazy and design the elements from scratch. LOL, but seriously let me know if my question is stupid and this type of builder and Layouts is redundant.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

The only builders we are currently working with right now are Beaver builder and Visual composer.

I'm not aware of any integration with the oxygen builder.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.