Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Plugin won't install. Times out

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I've been using types and views for years. I've never had trouble installing it. Now all of the sudden with my sites hosted by pantheon they are timing out before the zip installs. They have a 59 second limit (which maybe is new) But I've tested on both new and old sites hosted by them and nothing gets through. I've also tried to upload the archive via FTP but I can't find a way to extract it manually. I've tried to sync the extracted files through SFTP but there are so money, and the site gets an error when it's finished and then I have to restore from backup.

I have I ticket out to them but hoping maybe you have seen this as well somewhere.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

You do not share the debug information so I do not know what is the current version of Toolset plugins installed on your site.

It most probably the issue from your server's php.ini settings.

Could you please change the following variables on your server's php.ini file and try to resolve your issue:

upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
max_execution_time = 300

- If you do not know how to do it, please contact your hosting authority and ask them to help you to adjust the above php.ini settings.

More info:
=> hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.