Skip Navigation

[Resolved] plugin errors showing up in the page

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Tia 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Tia.

Author
2016-11-03_22-46-30.png

I am trying to: Edit my layouts

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: none of these errors but they keep increasing

Instead, I got:

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/compareproviders/public_html/www2/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/CSS/wpddl.css-js-editor.class.php on line 267

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/compareproviders/public_html/www2/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/CSS/wpddl.css-js-editor.class.php on line 268

Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/compareproviders/public_html/www2/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/CSS/wpddl.css-js-editor.class.php on line 267

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/compareproviders/public_html/www2/wp-content/plugins/layouts/inc/gui/CSS/wpddl.css-js-editor.class.php on line 268

This is likely related to CSS classes on elements in your layouts, possibly Grids. Indeed a bug and has been escalated to 2nd tier here:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cant-save-any-new-css-classes-warnings-re-wpddl-css-js-editor-class-php-file/

Tia

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am happy to help you with this.

Can you give me steps on how to repeat this issue on my end?

Also please let me know:

1. Since when has this been happening?

2. Particular cells that seem to cause it. It's okay if you are not sure of this.

Thank you in advance.

it was working fine until I started using the bootstrap style sheets where applied I think I am not 100% sure exactly 🙂

Tia

Please see Nigel's latest post:

"I was seeing what you describe prior to the Layouts 1.8.8 update (on the front end seeing "Array" as a class) but that has been fixed in my testing."

Please let me know if this also fixes your issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.