Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Plugin conflict. Customizr mobile menu get closed when I try to open.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I investigate when plugin "Toolset Customizr Integration" is active then mobile menu in Customizr get to be closed when i try to open it. You can try yourself if you visit my site at: hidden link

It seems to be conflict with java or so...

Please help me!

Can you re-download the original Customizr Theme, and test it with the freshly downloaded parent Theme?

Also, we need to know if this happens with no Plugins active but Toolset.

Most probably it is a issue with Layouts and bootstrap, it is a issue that has happened in past as well.

Can you cofirm me above questions?

If then the issue persists, can you provide me a Copy of your Parent Customizr Theme so I can send it to our Developers for reproduction?
For this you can use DropBox or Google Drive and the below private reply.

I confirm the issue.

But it only happens if "Regular menu (horizontal)" is selected.
Not if you select "Slide menu (vertical)".

I have reported it to our developers.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Please can you try this fix?
https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-customizr-integration-bootstrap-versions-not-compatible/

Let me know if it solves the issue.

The Fix works perfectly fine with Customizer Version: 3.4.21and the latest Toolset Components.

Are you using another Customizer Version, or a Child theme?

Please can you try with the parent and inform me in case you use another version?

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.