Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Please can someone reply to my support ticket!

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by KeithM7209 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hi guys I'm sorry to post a separate thread, but it's been over 3 days with no reply to my support ticket = https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-check-for-a-custom-user-field-value-when-inputting-a-cpt-post-form/

I'm not sure if Christian is off sick or something? But please can someone reply to me on that ticket as I desperately need to get that problem fixed and I'm just hanging on waiting and my client needs to know how long it will take to fix it 🙁

Thank you for any help you can provide I really appreciate it,

Keith

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Keith,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We must apologize for not being able to update you regarding your issue over the weekend. I saw that your last response was on the 18th. Christian would've been out of office on the 18th. He would've come back on the 20th but had to take some time off.

Rest assured that he made us aware that he will be back today, so you should get some response from him today.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Shane, thank you so much for coming back.

That's no problem at all - I hope Christian is ok. I will wait for an update and I will close this ticket in that case 🙂

Thanks again,

Keith

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.