Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pinegrow (WordPress version) and Toolset Integration

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by alanS3341 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hello, I have been in touch with the Pinegrow team as to how we might build themes for Toolset and make them compatible using Pinegrow. They are unable to look at it as there is no free or trial version of Toolset. Is there a way to contact the Pinegrow team with a view to providing them what they would need to help us build templates for Toolset using Pinegrow (WordPress version) in the future please?

Hello Alan, we can do this.

In order to proceed, I will need a direct link to the Pinegrow devs or any responsible person on their end.

Then, I will ask for a one-year developers license, and send this by email directly to the abovementioned contact @pinegrow.

Additionally to that, we can help with technical information - that can be done through email as well, we would not need to keep communication here.

Could you submit me all required contact details in the next private reply?
I will (optimally) need a name, an email, and a short overview of what was discussed already (if so), links to eventual download pages, or doc (I know PInegrow, however, there might be things I do not yet know 🙂 )

Thanks!

I received the contact details privately as the private answer here seems to have not worked.

I filed an internal tracker and will follow up from there.

I will update here eventual news or questions if needed.

As updated a while ago thru the private channel Pinegrow agreed to look into this, however, integration depends on their schedules.
We shared open Toolset Account access with Pinegrow so Toolset can be downloaded and tested.

Just informing here as this piece of information was missing in this public chat

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately neither we, nor Pinegrow had time to focus on this specific case and more specifically we all focused our efforts on taking into account the native features of WordPress.

Pinegrow additionally worked on integration with ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) so I am told, maybe you can use this?

We regret to inform you that the possible examination of this particular topic has been postponed to an indefinite date from side of Pinegrow, and in Toolset we focus on Gutenberg right now.

OK thanks for the update! I'm thrilled with the prospect of a Toolset calendar! That will more than make up for this news 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.