Skip Navigation

[Resolved] PHP Fatal Error – Field 'Post' does not have a Type

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by KeithM7209 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Our PHP Error Log is showing the following PHP Fatal error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught GraphQLErrorInvariantViolation: Field 'post' on 'ToolsetNewsExtraImgsGrpNewsExtraImgsGrp' does not have a Type. in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/graphql/src/SchemaBuilder.php:313

PHP Stacktrace:
/var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/graphql/src/SchemaBuilder.php(332): YOOtheme\GraphQL\SchemaBuilder->loadField(Object(GraphQL\Type\Definition\ObjectType), Array)
/var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/graphql/src/SchemaBuilder.php(231): YOOtheme\GraphQL\SchemaBuilder->loadFields(Object(GraphQL\Type\Definition\ObjectType), Array)
/var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/graphql/src/SchemaBuilder.php(164): YOOtheme\GraphQL\SchemaBuilder->loadType(Object(GraphQL\Type\Definition\ObjectType))
/var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/graphql/src/SchemaBuilder.php(372): YOOtheme\GraphQL\SchemaBuilder->getType('ToolsetNewsExtr...')
/var/web/site in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/yootheme/vendor/yootheme/graphql/src/SchemaBuilder.php on line 313

Can you please help me resolve this issue?

FYI: The Toolset plugins have been updated to the latest versions.

Many thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Keith,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Based on these errors the stacktrace is pointing to the theme. However can you let me know what actions to take to cause the fatal error to happen so that I can have a more detailed look ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

All that has been done is the plugins were updated and then these errors appeared.

The theme has not been updated.

Apart from that nothing else has been done.

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Keith,

Thank you for confirming exactly what happened, I would like to grab a copy of the site however I will need to know the exact steps on how to replicate the issue.

Is it a case where you tried to edit a post then the issue appeared?

I need clear replication steps on the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I've been speaking with the theme developer on this issue and their new release has fixed this issue.

I'm unsure exactly what the problem was (the developers didn't share the details) as I would like to have shared it here for others to see in case they encountered the same problems.

Anyway, the problem is now fixed.

Thanks for your time 🙂

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.