Skip Navigation

[Resolved] PHP Catchable fatal error: Object of class __PHP_

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Akhil 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi Luo,

i have this error in my site

PHP Catchable fatal error: Object of class __PHP_Incomplete_Class could not be converted to string in /home/site/public_html/stage/content/plugins/layouts/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.types.php on line 540

its only happening at /landed-house.

there is no error in the front end when i turn on the debug, and firebug console.

appreciate if you could take a look ,thanks.

the site is now at site.com/stage no longer stage2

Hi Luo, can you look into this pls.

Luo, can you take this ticket pls.
this error is totally new to me , forum support search result gave variant unrelated answers.

anyone ??

Hi Noman, can you assign this Luo pls.

Dear C6410,

I just got this thread, and I am checking it in your website, will feedback if there is anything found

Pls note the website is now site.com/stage. not stage2 . thanks
it's very strange to me that only that link got issue .

I assume we are talking about this URL:
hidden link

The website is very slow to connect, please try these:
1) Deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme 2017, and test again
2) make sure you are using the latest stable version of Layouts plugin too
3) If the problem still persists, please provide a database dump file of this website, I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks

php-catchable-fatal.JPG

I can not duplicate same problem with your database dump file in a freshwordpress installation + Toolset plugins + original Toolset starter theme, see screenshot:
php-catchable-fatal.JPG

And I have enabled debug in wp-config.php
define('WP_DEBUG', true);

And I see you are using other plugins and a custom child Toolset starter theme, did you test it with a fresh wordpress installation without other plugins/theme?

luo, the site is working well. only one link has the issue. thus i don't think it's related to any above.

Are we talking about about page "landed-house"?
As you can see, I tested it in my localhost, there isn't such a PHP error.

Since the problem only exists in your website, I can not duplicate same problem with your database dump file, so it might be a compatibility problem or a server problem.
1) For the compatibility problem, please try as I mentioned above:
Deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme 2017, and test again
2) For the server problem, please try with another web server, and test again

HI Luo
i have no idea what is the root cause but
I've manage to use backup sets . thanks

pls remove the images posted above post . thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.