Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pay after post approval

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Is this posssible?
1. User submits a post. Post status is set to 'pending'.
2. Admin reviews and edits the post, then changes the status to 'private'.
3. User reviews the changes, then makes a payment. Upon payment completion, post status changes to 'published'

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The Toolset Forms along with 'WooCommerce' can be used to charge users for submitting content, as explained in this guide:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/charge-users-for-submitting-content/

Since the requirement that you shared consists of a number of steps for approval and review, you'll need to use multiple forms for each step:

> 1. User submits a post. Post status is set to 'pending'.

- For this, you can create a simple form to add a new 'Post', that is set in 'Pending' status.

> 2. Admin reviews and edits the post, then changes the status to 'private'.

- This second form will be a form to edit the existing post and will change the post status from 'Pending' to 'Private'.

> 3. User reviews the changes, then makes a payment. Upon payment completion, post status changes to 'published'

- The third form will also be a form to edit an existing post and payment charging options will be set in this form.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.