Skip Navigation

[Closed] Pagination settings re-enabling themselves in archive layouts (updated info)

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I have more information to add to an earlier thread: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/disabled-layout-pagination-keeps-re-enabling-by-itself/

I think I have discovered that what causes the pagination settings to reset to "enabled" is that I edit the layout on the front end. I will try to only edit the layout on the backend and see if the issue goes away.

However, it would be good to fix so that I can edit layouts from the front end without the pagination reappearing. Thank you!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Liat,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Do you have a page setup where I can try and replicate this issue on your end?

I want to go through the steps on your end to see if it is something that I can replicate on my end.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site to have a look ?

Also please let me know the exact steps that you did to replicate the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Pagination settings re-enabling themselves in archive layouts (updated info)’ is closed to new replies.