Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pagination Not Displaying

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The Pagination on my Views is not displaying, when I checked "Don't show pagination elements if there is only one page"

Solution:
Make sure you have enough posts or decrease the "Number of items per page:" in your " Pagination and Sliders Settings "

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-views/part-4-pagination/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by randiT 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I need to add pagination to a View.

I followed the instructions found here: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-views/part-4-pagination/.

However the pagination does not appear on the page.

Do you have enough items in the Loop to actually trigger the pagination?

If you set all up as in that DOC, the pagination will not display if you do have less items as you set in the Pagination Setting "Pagination and slider settings" > "Numbers of Items per page".

If this is the case, please either add more items or decrease that number.

Please let me know if this solved the issue.

Thanks @Beda

I originally had it set to display 9 but changed it to 27 and the pagination appeared which doesn't make sense but the good news is it appeared. Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.