Skip Navigation

[Resolved] page archive

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by federicoA 3 years, 1 month ago.

Author

Hi,
I have to view the events of a festival (taxonomy). To do this, I was thinking of using the archive.

I have created an archive with the block editor. At first I display the festival data by calling up a view

Then I view all the events. I would like to see only events with event date> = today. Is it possible to set a query?

Then I would like to view another list of events. I tried to recall a view but I get this error.
Nested views creation is not supported at the moment.

I tried to invoke the view with the field and text tool but I don't see anything. How could I solve this problem?
don't I have to use an archive?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.