Skip Navigation

[Closed] Over the weekend -all sites ( including clones and backups ) failed

This support ticket is created 2 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: just inform you of an issue i exerienced for reference

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: now resolved

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Basically over night on saturday all instances of the site failed - No wp-admin access - and page loads stopped across the site .. giving a bad gateway error

Logs traced failute to toolset framework install plugin - once disabled functionality returned as expected

Site is wordpress / divi and toolset

wp Current version: 5.8.2

Divi 4.13.0

Toolset: up to date

As intimated - problem was solved by removing toolset framework install.

Posted for information only

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

However there isn't much we can do in terms of analysis on the issue given there wasn't any error report in the thread.

What you can do if you like is to replicate the issue on a test site for us so that we can check it for you.

If this is something you'll like for us to do please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Over the weekend -all sites ( including clones and backups ) failed’ is closed to new replies.