Skip Navigation

[Closed] open_basedir restriction in effect

This support ticket is created 2 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

Hi, my server log is filled with errors of this kind

PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/chroot/home/ae98117e/xxxxxxxx.com/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/templates/archive-product.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/OuNQu0Xhx7tWVnTS/xxxxxxxx:/var/lib/php/session:/tmp) in /home/OuNQu0Xhx7tWVnTS/xxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/application/Helpers/Template_Settings_Translator.php on line 24

Main problem is that the templates folder is missing under the /woocommerce-views path

Do I have to create one? Or the Woocommerce Views are deprecated?

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

The warning seems to be related to server permission issue. For more information:

https://wordpress.org/search/file_exists()+function.file-exists+open_basedir+restriction+in+effect/

One thing that I suggest is that you make sure you update the Woocomemrce Blocks plugin to the latest version as the folder that it says is related to that:

- IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website.
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add new > Commercial (tab)".
- Update Toolset and its addons there.

The topic ‘[Closed] open_basedir restriction in effect’ is closed to new replies.