Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Not able to import Toolset import file.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fleurP 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 11.46.54.png

exported a settings file for Toolset, but now that I want to browse and import button are grayed out.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you fro getting in touch and providing the credentials as well.

In order to rule out a plugin conflict being the possible cause of the issue I would recommend temporarily deactivating all your non-toolset plugins and checking again to see if the problem still presists.

If it does please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Still not importing with plugins deactivated.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Fleur,

I took a look at this for you and copied the site to my localhost.

When I checked locally i am able to import the Types components without any issues at all. It would appear that what is happening is server based and given that there are no errors on the page i would suspect a missing module for importing of zip files.

However checking further I see that you are able to import Forms components which indicates that your case is quite unique. There is an alternative in that you can use our Module Manager plugin to Import/Export Toolset components.

You can download it from the link below.
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-module-manager/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Please elaborate how I would use the Module Manage to import the file? I dont see a import function?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Fleur,

The module manager plugin can be used to Import/Export Toolset components. If you go to Toolset -> Modules you can export various Toolset components as modules rather than exporting all your CPT from Types you can select which ones you want to export etc.

Then to import these modules you will go to Toolset -> Export/Import

If there are further questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.