Skip Navigation

[Resolved] None of your product downloads or manuals are loading on your site

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Suzanne Wenger 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Download the Access Plugin and view it's user manual

I visited this URL:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/#access

I expected to see: My plugins to download, or the manual for Access to load

Instead, I got: nothing, no plugins listed, and nothing happens when I click on the "Access Plugin Guides" button.

I can't even upload an image to this support issue because your "upload an image" button doesn't respond either....sigh.

I tried to access all of this in Safari, Firefox and Chrome, and it's not working in any of these. I think your website's a bit messed up!

Hi Suzanne, thanks for the notification. We released some new features yesterday and it appears a few errors crept in. Our developers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Please standby and I will update you here when things are back to normal.

Hi Christian,
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I hope you can find a fix without too much stress and headache for yourselves. I'll wait for your status update when you have it.

Cheers,
Suzanne

Hi I think we're back online for those two items now. Can you please confirm you have access to downloads and user guides?

I notice it's back to working now. Nice job on the quick fix.

Thanks so much!

Suzanne

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.