Skip Navigation

[Resolved] No such file or directory exists.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I just upgraded types from 3.0.x to 3.2.x and facing file not found's error. It's working fine on local system but not working on my online setup. I am assuming that some file or directory name got updated which caused this issue.

Page link: hidden link

I am not able to access the frontend and the backend of my website.

Error statement:

Warning: require_once(/home/214391.cloudwaysapps.com/rmsdzcwmgt/public_html/releases/13/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/upgrade/Command/AddRelationshipTableColumnAutodeleteIntermediaryPosts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/214391.cloudwaysapps.com/rmsdzcwmgt/public_html/releases/13/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php on line 116

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/214391.cloudwaysapps.com/rmsdzcwmgt/public_html/releases/13/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/upgrade/Command/AddRelationshipTableColumnAutodeleteIntermediaryPosts.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/214391.cloudwaysapps.com/rmsdzcwmgt/public_html/releases/13/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php on line 116

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

The error implies that a file that is included with the Types plugin is missing or inaccessible.

The file in question is at this path

wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/upgrade/Command/AddRelationshipTableColumnAutodeleteIntermediaryPosts.php

Can you verify that that file is present on the server, making sure the capitalisation is also correct?

If you don't have easy access to FTP, you can add a File Manager plugin to navigate your server files from the WP admin.

Let me know what you find.

The file AddRelationshipTableColumnAutodeleteIntermediaryPosts.php is present in the directory. I am not sure if I can share FTP access here or you want me to email you the FTP access so that you can check the file there.

Nigel
Supporter

Let m set a private reply where you can provide credentials, including FTP, and I'll take a look.

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for that.

Something jumps out at me straight away.

The error reports that it cannot load a file from this location...

/public_html/releases/13/wp-content/...

But the FTP details you gave me said the site is installed at

/public_html/current/wp-content/...

"releases/13" is not where your site is installed, and the code in Types uses relative paths from the plugin folder.

So it seems to be a server-related issue.

The first thing I would do is to delete the installation of Types using FTP (It will only delete the plugin files, not your settings etc.).

That should give you access to the admin pages again. Download the zip of Types 3.2.4 from toolset.com/account/downloads and then upload this to your site from the Add new plugin page.

If you still see the problem, you'll need to contact your host. (One of my colleagues speculated that if it is a cloud-based host (sounds like it) it could be a load-balancing issue.)

I deleted the Types using FTP and redeployed but it did not work. Besides, I think its something to do with 3.2.4 version because I was using old version Types with this website and it was working fine until I updated the version. I am still using Types with same server and settings with my other websites and its working fine.

Even, I updated webroot URL to the latest release folder 26 but the error is still there.

Nigel
Supporter

Can you try manually installing an older version of Types to confirm that it is the upgrade that is behind the issue?

From toolset.com/account/downloads you can access older Types versions from the changelog link.

Try going back just a few versions to 3.2, and see if you can identify the specific version where it breaks.

The same issue is happening on the other website. I talk to the support team of my hosting provider, they confirmed that I am not using load balancer on my hosting. Besides, the following is the error statement from the apache-error log file.

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/194631.cloudwaysapps.com/mufaxdmayk/public_html/releases/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/autoloaded/upgrade/Command/AddRelationshipTableColumnAutodeleteIntermediaryPosts.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/194631.cloudwaysapps.com/mufaxdmayk/public_html/releases/1/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/utility/autoloader.php

I know, I am using Symlink, so I tried both the current directory as the root directory and then the latest release directory as the root direct but the error is not solved.
Besides, when I delete the types plugin directory from the server, the site comes back to normal.

Website link: hidden link

I am more than happy to provide you the FTP and admin access in the next message. Please mark my next reply as private so I can share the website access details with you.
P.S: I can forward you my chat transcript with the hosting provider too in a private reply if you are required that too.

Thanks

Currenly, I just deleted the types plugin from the website. so that's why the website is working.

Nigel
Supporter

I looked at your set up via FTP and can see you have quite a custom structure for your installation.

I'm guessing that is what is tripping up Types (though I note that it does not affect other plugins).

I tried but failed to reproduce the custom install locally for testing, so I've had to escalate this so one of my colleagues can take a deeper look.

I'll report back with their findings.

Nigel
Supporter

My colleague took a look but couldn't find a releases folder that corresponds to the error messages you report (once for releases/13, another time for releases/1).

It might help if I take a duplicate of the site, assuming Duplicator handles the custom installation.

Can I get site credentials from you in the next private reply? (Currently, I only have SFTP creds.)

Hey there,
I replied to your response but I did make a mistake in that. So I had to delete that reply. Sorry about that but I will appreciate if you will mark my next reply as private.
Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

No problem, here you go.

Nigel
Supporter

I went to the Add new plugins page to add the Duplicator plugin but was unable to.

While on the page I can see there are PHP errors logged:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/214391.cloudwaysapps.com/pqvyrcvpdy/public_html/releases/10/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150

It seems there is a problem with your WordPress installation even before trying to install Types.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.