Skip Navigation

[Closed] No option to add specific users in Toolset form group (inside Toolset access)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
on prod site.png
in old site.png

Hi Team,
we were using Toolset access to set it up so that specific users can add and edit content. They can be added via Toolset Access on an individual basis. However when I go to add a new user it no longer seems to allow me to do that. Previously there were an icon, by clicking on that icon we can add any specific user to that group but that icon is gone now.
Could you please help me to identify what wrong going on here?
I'm attaching screenshot for your reference -
In old site screenshot you can see that icon which is not there in our PROD site, (see prod site screenshot)

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Still based on the screenshot I'm not sure on what page you are and from where the settings belongs to.

Can you please share problem URL and admin access details and let me review your current site settings and check whats going wrong there or what you see is expected or not.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The page is -
Admin dashboard >Toolset>Access Control>Toolset Forms tab

When you go to above location page, this page is used to grant access of Toolset forms to users. In the same page, in bottom of the table there were option to add specific users to that form.
That option we use when we don't want to give access of that toolset form to any particular user role, so there was a option to add specific users, which you want to give access to that form.
That option is no more available in my site. Can you please check and confirm if that option is still available or not supported now.

Minesh
Supporter

Here is the sandbox site with minimum installation of Toolset plugins, you can auto-login to it using the following link:
- hidden link

When I try to access the Forms tab on Access control, I can see the users are icon there:
- hidden link

I'm not sure why on your install you do not see it.

Right, I can also see the icon on your Sandbox site but don't know why it is not visible on my site but previously it was there.
Is there any configuration to enable/disable that option?

Minesh
Supporter

I'm not sure. Maybe you will require higher role. Using what role you are making edits currently?

I'm having administrator role assigned to my account.

Minesh
Supporter

Have you compared the Access settings of your post types with your production and staging site - do you see any difference? If no:
- I'll require admin access details of your install.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] No option to add specific users in Toolset form group (inside Toolset access)’ is closed to new replies.