Skip Navigation

[Closed] My cred_show_group (s) are no longer working

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a membership form that has been working fine for almost 5 years. I rarely make changes to this site anymore and haven't touched this form in at least 2 years. Now it seems all cred_show_group conditionals on this form are no longer working.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

[cred_show_group if="( $(wpcf-heard-about-cnsv) eq '6' )" mode="fade-slide"]
		<label style="font-size:1rem;">Friend's name</label>
		[cred_field field='heard-about-cnsv-friend' post='members' value='' urlparam='' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
  [/cred_show_group]
  [cred_show_group if="( $(wpcf-heard-about-cnsv) eq '7' )" mode="fade-slide"]
		<label style="font-size:1rem;">Other</label>
		[cred_field field='heard-about-cnsv-other' post='members' value='' urlparam='' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
  [/cred_show_group]

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange. Can you please share admin access details that will allow me to review whats going wrong with your setup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] My cred_show_group (s) are no longer working’ is closed to new replies.