Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multisite license

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.18 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Juan 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

I want to be able to input the wp-types license into a multisite install.

I have Views and Types (but more will follow) Newtork Actived in the multisite install.

There does not appear to be a way to apply the license that I own across the networked sites. I have to login to the dashboard of each site one by one and activate the license there.

I see this as a little bit daft!

Perhaps you could enable a solution like Gravity Forms do in which I could define() the license key once in the network and have it cascade to the other sites.

Another solution would be to have a wildcard license solution so that I could apply the license to:

*.mysite.com

or mysite.com/*

Would either of these be possible, I see that this idea has been posted quite a few times, and we'd really appreciate a solution to this!

Thanks.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Nathan

Thanks for the feedback.

Ouch, it seems that we overlooked this scenario, so definitely we need to offer a way to register the license key on a network-wide way. I will create a feature request for our Installer team to see when they can better address this.

I am sure they will evaluate this and put this in the coming future, but I can not provide you with an ETA. I hope it is OK and does nto cause a big problem to you.

Regards.

Thanks. I REALLY would appreciate it if you could accelerate this asap as this is really a core issue, with, I think a potentially simple fix.

Thanks again.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Nathan

I understand, and you are right that this is a big pain, and it should be (should is the key work) a simple thing to code. Unfortunately, we are quite late in the curret development cycle, which means we already reached the code freeze status, and no new functionality can be added now.

However, I promise that I will push for this to be reviewed early in the next development cycle which will start quite soon.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.