Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Modules – Term Field – Integration

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Mr. DJ 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

I am trying to:
Add Term Fields to a specific Toolset Module.

I visited this URL:
Not relevant.

I expected to see:
Term Field Integration with Modules.

Instead, I got:
Not relevant.

Term Fields are not included in the Module Manager by now.

The Feature is requested, and I added your voice there.

For now I can not present a solution to export Term Meta (and also User Meta) with Module Manager.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi there

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the delay. I am in charge of answering to feature requests but I did not fully understand your tiket, so I thought it was more of an usability problem than on a feature we are missing.

Yes, we know that termmeta (and usermeta) fields are not yet available on Module Manager. We already have both issues as tasks in our internal tracking system, and both will hopefully be addressed soon. Although I would love, I can not provide a timeframe for this, although I bumped the tickets we have so the right developers get a reminder about this.

Regards.

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.