Skip Navigation

[Closed] Modifying custom user field

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Toronto (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Meagan Hanes 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Meagan Hanes.

Author
Capture d’écran 2017-02-24 à 11.28.34.png

I am trying to: make sure that a user who created an account (and filled custom field build with toolset) can modify (update) those field in his account.

So far registration works well :
hidden link

Login in the account works well too.

But in my account, i can only modify the basics informations about my account (not the custom fields).

How can i make sure the user can modify all other informations of his account ?
hidden link

Hi there!

Please ensure you are using an CRED Form set to Edit User, and click the "Auto-generate CRED Form" button in the Content section. Your custom user fields should be included automatically, but they can also be added manually by clicking the "User Fields" button.

Embed this form into a page and test to see if your custom user fields are being displayed correctly.

If you're still having problems getting your custom user fields to load, please copy and paste your CRED User Form's Content section in your reply and I'll take a closer look at your exact code.

Thanks!
Meagan

The topic ‘[Closed] Modifying custom user field’ is closed to new replies.