Skip Navigation

[Closed] Modify Select Options with Dropdown of selected attributes

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.18 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to create an Email Service Providers cart.

So basically i only have 3 product: Lite, Pro, Enterprise
Now, each product has attributes, which the List Size. So, my question would be:

How to change the button "Select Options" that linked to product detail and replace it with Dropdown of List option (number of subscriber) and use "Add To Cart" button directly. I'm trying to skip looking at product detail coz, there's nothing there.

Thanks

I apologise, but I do not follow the request.

Are you trying to replace a WooCommerce Setting (Attributes) with a Custom Field Created by Types?

This is not possible, WooCommerce Fields will always stay there (Admin part)

Or are you trying to modify the Front end of the Product?
There you can display Fields with WooCommerce Views and Views, but they are not to edit the product, they are simply to display what is stored against the product.

What's stored, on the other hand, is set in the Admin part, and the Types Fields can not replace other Fields. They are Custom Fields that are intended to be used as add-on info of the current Post.

Please can you elaborate your request?

The topic ‘[Closed] Modify Select Options with Dropdown of selected attributes’ is closed to new replies.