Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Member Profile Shows Site Author Avatar When Currently Logged-In User Selected

This support ticket is created 8 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by EricP9341 8 years, 6 months ago.

Author

hidden link

I expected to see: the avatar of the user selected, not my avatar (the developer).
So if you go to the Member Directory: hidden link
and click on any user except yourself, you will see the proper avatar. But if you are logged in as user id 28 for example, and click on your own link
hidden link
you will get my photo as your profile.

Never mind – fixed: all I needed to do was un-check "Don't show current logged-in user".

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.