Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Markers suddenly not shown in map

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mario Hernandez 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello,

We have suddenly lost the markers in the map: hidden link

We don't know why this has happened.

I hope you could help us. We have not done apparent changes.

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mario,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I took a look at this for you and noticed on the map page that there is an error in the console.

What I would recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and checking again to see if the markers start appearing again.

Once you've done this please let me know. If the issue still remains you can provide the admin credentials in the private fields and I can have a more detailed look for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mario,

So based on your issue I see its with the restricted API key.

Can you take a look at this customer's solution here and let me know if it helps.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/google-maps-api-validation-restriction-error/#post-1810849

They made use of the 2 API key option. From their screenshot you can see how they were able to set this up.

If there are any issues at all please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Thank you for your time and attention Shane.

I can see that now some markers are shown. However, although there should be shown 878 markers, only 8 are visible: hidden link

Similarly, in other map we have, here: hidden link

Only 9 results are shown in the map. Previously to this issue, all markers were shown.

Do you imagine why would this be happening?

Thanks in advance, again,

Mario

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 3.21.14 PM.png

Hi Mario,

I took a look again but on my end more than 8 and 9 markers are showing for me respectively, See Screenshot

Its actually working fine on my end.

Thanks,
Shane

Wow. I can see almost all now.

I understand all the coordinates were being obtained from google and stored, as the API key was recently created.

You have helped a lot. Thank you for resolving this issue!

Best wishes,

Mario Hernández

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.