Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Look for the most light-weight 3rd theme which is 100% compatible to toolset

This support ticket is created 4 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for a 3rd theme which is 100% compatible with the toolset. May I know which one is the most light-weight theme? I used the Toolset Starter before but it is deprecated.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

You can try the minimax theme here hidden link

This was actually built by one of our Supporters so it should help you.However if any issues arise with the theme you will need to open an issues track on the github link.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear Shane,

Thanks for your reply. Is minimax theme fully compatible with the toolset? Why can't I find it from https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/ ?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Dear Shane,

Do you have any idea about the theme listed in https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/ ? Which one is the most lightweight?

I think minimax is good but too clean and I need to do a lot of design on it. I want to have one lightweight theme with basic features like mobile menu, slider, etc.

Best regards,

Kelvin

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

The lightest of these would be the Astra theme.

"Is minimax theme fully compatible with the toolset? Why can't I find it from"

That is because the theme was built by one of our supporters. It was actually a side project so its not from an official theme author.

Pleas let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.