Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Link to content template login form is not saved.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by matthiasV-2 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Refer this ticket to Nigel.

The link put on "registreer gratis" to hidden link for the content template login form is not saved.
The link refers to hidden link instead of hidden link.
Please refer to the video I have sent over wetransfer.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I watched the video but I can't see enough details to know what's going on, could I get access to the site to see?

Let me mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 10.23.13.png

I suspect the issue is a caching problem, because when I visit the page hidden link while logged out, the Registreer gratis link is correct (see screenshot).

I'm struggling to see how the page is generated, inasmuch as the log-in form together with this link is inserted in a Content Template, but the account-pagina page neither uses this Content Template, nor inserts it.

I'm not sure what you've done here, but in any case the link is correct when I visit the page.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.