Skip Navigation

[Closed] Let customers fill in options on Signle Product Page for customizing end product

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author

I want to let my customers fill in an option with some of their CPT fields on the WooCommerce Signle Product Page . After receiving their order, I am able to refer to their options for customizing their end product.

I have browse a hundred of documentations but cannot find any solutions. Please help.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

Toolset does not have an option to add form fields to the custom post type single page.

The only custom field input capability in the front end comes from the main Form features of Toolset.

You can learn how to create a form for the products:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-front-end-forms-for-adding-woocommerce-products/

Please consider that the method above is to create or edit the whole product including custom fields assigned to it. But it is not exactly what you have in mind. The feature is the closest one I could think of your use case.

Thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Let customers fill in options on Signle Product Page for customizing end product’ is closed to new replies.