Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Layouts wont load

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lefteris 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Create a layout or click on exit layout

I visited this URL: /admin.php?page=types-helper&action=new-layout-template&type=avada_portfolio&toolset_help_video=layouts_template&ref=dashboard OR /wp-admin/admin.php?page=dd_layouts_edit&layout_id=58&action=edit

I expected to see: The creation or edit screen

Instead, I got: Page keeploading without do nothing.No errors in php log

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This is quite a strange issue and could be caused by a plugin conflict. Would you mind temporarily disabling all your non-toolset plugins and try again ?

Once you have done this please let me know the results.

Thanks,
Shane

I have already disable everything and nothing change.
FYI the domain is not resolve and I'm using hosts file to access the domain.

Disabled all plugins doesn't help.
also when this happened to load again the site from the same browser I have to clean the site data ;cookies cache etc because After that all pages are freeze.

At the same server i replicate the site to one domain that resolve and dont need hosts file edit, and now layouts works, but why dont work with unresolved domain?

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Layouts should work regardless of host file configs. Could you provide me with admin access to the original server where the issue is occurring ?

Also if I could get FTP access as well that would be good for debugging.

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the credentials.

In testing this I noticed that the infinite loading persists through the entire website and not just with the layouts plugin.

Not sure if my connection is being blocked but once I got into the backend i'm not able to navigate my way through the backend.

Thanks,
Shane

You are not get blocked but looks like something get stuck on your session or something.Clean the browsing data and you will be ok.
Just notice to the duplicate working site that the layout is that I create was 1377 or something that, checked the database and there was blank entries with layouts.
Going to the trash and click on empty trash return a long page with blank entry's to check before delete!!

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

I see that your urls are using HTTPS, could you use the http non secure version without the ssl because it seems a certificate is not available for here since its on a private server.

This could be the cause of the issue because I notice it keeps trying load the site over a secure connection.

Looking forward to hearing the results of this .

Thanks,
Shane

This is the next that im trying to test, i have to remove the ssl (the ssl cant activated because the domain still point to the old server) and i will reply back.
I have setup with ssl to save some time from search and replace from http to https, first time i see this issue if this is the problem.

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Please let me know the results as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shane

Changed to http (no ssl) and still the same.

Disabled on non resolved domain the PHP-FPM and now the layouts page load.
On resolved domain with PHP-FPM ON is ok.
Strange problem that affect only Layouts.

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

This is definitely an issue with the domain resolving.

Layouts work fines on a resolved Domain with PHP-FPM on. As per our support policy we continuously try to ensure that our products are working on different environments but there isn't anything that we can do here about this.
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

I would recommend keeping your environment the same as it is now so that the plugin continues to work.

Thanks,
Shane

I have move the developing to another domain that resolve.After some time the problem on non-resolved domain appears again.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.